Today in the NCAA Quarterfinals the Syracuse Orange came in fresh, from head to toe. Wearing Nike’s new look, the Orange rocked the usual Orange, but added to it with a special twist; neon volt socks and neon volt and orange shoes.
Shoe type: Nike Huarache III
Breakdown of the shoe:
- Strategic use of color and contrast makes athletes more visible to their teammates.
- An athlete’s eyes are more sensitive to certain colors.
- The range between green and orange is the most visible to the eye, which is why we selected Neon Volt and Orange.
- Two colors are not only the most visible to the eye, but they also provide the best contrast against grass/turf.
- The perfect utility cleat.
- Fits like a mid, but plays like a low.
- Nike’s best support technologies to allow the foot to move the way it was intended.
Despite the brand new look, the Orange will take the field today with a tough task at hand as they’ll face the Maryland Terrapins. The Terrapins coming off of a surreal upset victory last week against the North Carolina Tar Heels feel like they have all the right pieces to do it again this week against the Orange. With that in mind, the Orange wearing their fresh new Nike Volt attire will look to make sure that it won’t happen again.
Here are some close up pictures of the attire:
Photos From Insidelacrosse.com